Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Internet Dating
I've been trying internet dating. It seemed like a good fit for a single mom with little time to devote to finding the next Mr. Right. I've been on a few dates but haven't me anybody I really felt a connection to. Don't get me wrong, they were nice guys but there really wasn't a spark. One of them, I thought could maybe turn into something but he just disappeared. Which brings me to my issue with all of this. What's up with the just disappearing thing? Seriously, we're both adults, if it's not working out, just say so. I think the thing that really bugs me about it, is it's so cowardly and childish. I'm not looking for conflict but I do believe in being honest and I think at this stage in the game, everyone should be able to do that. I'm irritated enough that I want to forget the whole thing but it can be kind of fun at times. At least I'll get to try out some new restaurants and hear some interesting stories.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment