I know, I know. I said I was going to stay on top of this and have been a dismal failure, however, it's a new day people! As most of you know, there have been a lot of changes in the Kellyverse! Ray and I have separated, Connor and I have moved into our own apartment, and both kitties, sadly, passed away.
Sounds sad right? Not so much ( except for the dead kitties). I know I should be more upset about the demise of my marriage but a strange calm has come over me where it's concerned. I think it's the best decision for all involved, Connor being the most important part of the puzzle. That being said, it is sad that the family I envisioned isn't going to happen. On a positive note, doing everything by yourself is A LOT less irritating than doing everything by yourself while being watched and critiqued by another able bodied, yet obviously delusional, adult :)
That didn't sound too bitter did it???
In other news, Connor is a climber, yeah me! I spent last night rearranging his room in an attempt to keep him off the changing table. Apparently, a 2.5 yr old is not worried about breaking his neck as evidenced by the very sweet "No, Mommy" I got from him when I pointed this possibility out. Why would he want to be on top of the changing table, you ask? The tv remote was on a shelf above it. The kid is obsessed with remotes! I tried giving him an old one but he just looked at me like I had 3 heads and asked for the real one again. I'm hoping to keep him alive until he understands cause and effect but I'm starting to have doubts that it'll be possible.......
No comments:
Post a Comment