Friday, February 18, 2011

What to do, what to do?

We are going to Vegas to visit Nana and Grandpa for President's Day.  I love to go see them but dread the drive on a Friday afternoon.  Connor will be staying with them next week because my work schedule is crazy and, honestly, I need a break.  Mommy is stressed and exhausted.  I thank god that I have parents who are willing and able to help out with the little monkey.  He's so high energy!  So while I'll miss him terribly, I'm going to take this opportunity to get some projects done that have become impossible with a toddler in the house.

Here is a list of projects that need attending too:

1.  Clean out playroom- it really is a playroom, not a storage shed for all the crap that wouldn't fit in the garage

2.  Make a diaper cake for Coco's baby shower- I'm really looking forward to this, hopefully, I can pull it off.

3. Go on a date with the hubby- we REALLLY need it

4.  Get some ACR testing done at work- so I can figure out how in the hell that phantom can be scanned helically and come out correctly- this may be easier said than done

5.  Start back to the gym- If I don't throw my back out on the playroom project

6. Get some rest- this should be at the top of my list but all you other Mommas out there know how that goes

I'll be happy if even 3 out of the 6 get accomplished. Maybe I should also add not to beat myself up if I don't finish my list.  I'm thinking a bubble bath and a glass of wine will go a long way toward that!

1 comment: