
We went to our 1st swim class last night. Connor was the youngest baby there but he did great! He only cried a little when they had him floating on his side with his ear in the water. I was really impressed with how well he was floating and how willing he was to work with the instructor. This class is a Parent and Me class so I have to get in the water with him. I'm not too thrilled about wearing a bathing suit right now but oh well. Based on last night, I think we'll be doing these classes until he's big enough to do individual classes. I took the picture once we got home. I wish I had someone to go with me to take pictures of him in the pool. My dad wants to come down in the middle of the week so he can see him so I'll get some pictures then.
No comments:
Post a Comment